Search results

1. spenttherent

S211 Facelift High Level Brake Light Failure?

It's not that difficult to remove the spoiler, had mine off not long ago
  2. spenttherent

W211 E220 Rear brakes binding

I know, but I'm running out of choices, I need to get them sorted once and for all Ive been out this morning and checked the sliders and cleaned them but they were free anyway
  3. spenttherent

It looks like I'll have to go with Uncle Benz on this has anybody got any thoughts about this site ...
  4. spenttherent

hope you're right, going to have a look again tomorrow if it's not raining, Ive done a few of these, never had this before
  5. spenttherent

I was hoping that would help, Ive done about 40 miles so far and it has gone a bit better but one side is still getting over 100 deg
  6. spenttherent

The pads are quite free in the calipers and the psistons push back easy enough, but I did use copper grease on the pins maybe I should have used silicone instead , I'll have a look at that tomorrow, thanks
  7. spenttherent

Hello I've just replaced the rear discs and pads on my 2008 Eclass estate with genuine merc parts and they are now binding, both of them. They have been cleaned and greased and the sliders, the pistons seem to go back easily enough, I can't think of anything else Looking at a couple of threads...
  8. spenttherent

W211 (E320 CDI) - RH Electric Wing Mirror Adjuster - Not operating

This is probably what you need https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=A2118110610&_sacat=0 Might be better just going to a main dealer I think
  9. spenttherent

Parking sensor relay

On the W211 estate the parking sensor module is proppped up against the rear sam in the boot
  10. spenttherent

E320 stolen from parking garage!

My 2004 E320 estate had keyless go
  11. spenttherent

Throttle not dropping quick enough between gear changes

No it wasn't the gauge sensor that was working ok, just one for the engine management
  12. spenttherent

Throttle not dropping quick enough between gear changes

I had exactly the same problem with an old Peugeot. turned out to be a temperature sensor that was telling the ECU the engine was cold and altering the timing to suit
  13. spenttherent

W211 Fuse Box - need fuse which is live only with ignition

It did work on my 211 but I'm not sure now if it affected the front or the rear sockets
  14. spenttherent

W211 Fuse Box - need fuse which is live only with ignition

Don't you just move fuse 54 sideways to change from perminant live to ignition live ?
  15. spenttherent

LED Lighting of Other Road Users

Me neither, wish mine had halogen
  16. spenttherent

Is there water in this trans fluid ?

Did read a test somewhere that said, if you pour some on a hot pan and it splatters, then its got water in. Not sure if that works
  17. spenttherent

Thoughts on upgrading from an E200 to an E250 AMG

I had the same fault on mine Jim...….new auxiliary battery sorted it
  18. spenttherent

Air Pump for Self levelling suspension.

Sorry about that, been a while since I had a 211 maybe this might help with the relay location

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom