Search results

1. aidedecampe

CLK 230 - Problems with opening the Trunk

Hi again LostKiwi, Where does the "water ingress" appear? in the pneumatic tubes or in the circuit board? Thanks!
  2. aidedecampe

Hi Uncle Benz! Great thanks for your replay. Do you know if there is a "how to" do this check of the branch? I am pretty technical but not a pneumatic expert... and I would like if it is possible to fix the problem without exchanging the whole unit like LostKiwi says (and I agree would be the...
  3. aidedecampe

Thanks! But I do not understand why it works after a disconnect/ reconnect? what is the logic behind this? I mean, if it is damp due to water, it should not work at all or? Thank you all!
  4. aidedecampe

Hi LostKiwi! Thank you for the replay. 1. Do you know how I could fix it? 2. Is it not strange that it works for 6-7 times if I disconnect the battery? Thank you Andreas
  5. aidedecampe

Dear all, I have owned a CLK 230 K for 10 years, before that is was my late fathers one, so therefore it is very dear to me. I hope that someone of you could give me some advice regarding the fact that my trunk is not possible to open. Description of the challenge: 1. I can open the trunk hood...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom