Search results

1. A

Battery

Thanks for all your help, everyone. Pat
  2. A

Battery

Thank you all for your good advice. Regarding the Auxiliary battery, I have an Adblu tank in the spare wheel well. Where else could it be, do I have one at all?
  3. A

Battery

Hi all, I have two questions which I hope you help me with. I have a 2014 E350 Bluetec AMG coupe. I believe the battery is on the way out, could you give me your recommendations on brand and retailers? Also is there a second auxilliary battery fitted to my car and it's location. Thank you Pat
  4. A

Update on the Recall update.

Hi all, GAD invited me to their facility last Friday. I am amazed at their customer service. It transpires, the recall update carried out by Mercedes on my car, was slightly different to all other updates that GAD had seen before. The differences were subtle, but very damaging to the performance...
  5. A

Having spoken to GAD, they have invited me to take the car back to them for investigation. I much appreciate their gesture of goodwill and excellent customer service. I will let you know how I get on.
  6. A

I tend to agree. I was assured by GAD that they used the original remap file to replace the Mercedes update file. GAD did not carry out a before and after rolling road check to see what Mercedes had done and to check the improvement after the remedial remap. The fuel economy, nor the...
  7. A

One more thing to add. When driving in manual mode on a light throttle the "upshift" display tells me to change to 7th gear at 55mph. If it won't do it automatically until I am doing over 70mph, why does it say it is ok in manual? Answers on a postcard.
  8. A

Point taken. The fact remains my car was more economical and drove far better before the Emissions update.
  9. A

Hi all, yes the car did go into 7th gear at any speed above 50MPH, depending on the throttle opening, before they messed with it. I would have refused the recall software update if they had asked me. It came as a complete shock, when I found they had done it. I bought the car out of Franchise...
  10. A

Hi everyone, Since I bought my 2014 E350 CDi Coupe, I took it to those nice people at GAD and had it mapped. I then went to my local Main dealer to have a spare key programmed. This took them 90 minutes. When I got the car back, I found a document on the seat saying they had also carried the...
  11. A

Mercedes Diesel software update.

I started to read this thread hoping to get clarity on the diesel software update. Unfortunately, the thread has been hi jacked by a number of people spoiling for a fight. I am really disappointed in the schoolboy jibes and name calling.
  12. A

Spare key

I suspect that is why we call them a "Main Stealer"
  13. A

Spare key

I contacted them and they couldn't help.
  14. A

Spare key

The key was bought from the main dealer and they say they need to programme the key to the car.
  15. A

Spare key

Hi everyone, I recently bought a 2014 E350 BlueTec AMG coupe. Unfortunately it only came with one key. I have spoken to all the independants who supply keys and they all said that they do not have software to programme the key, it is Main dealer only. So far the key has cost me £246 and on...
  16. A

Back in the game.

Thank you. Off to Burnham on Crouch tomorrow to have a chat to those boys at GAD.
  17. A

Back in the game.

Here she is.
  18. A

Back in the game.

I feel your pain haha
  19. A

Back in the game.

Thank you everyone. You have made me feel very welcome.
  20. A

Back in the game.

Cheers Blobcat

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom