Search results

1. T

icarsoft mb v2 - DPF regen initiaton

Sorry to drag up an old thread. Looking to pull the trigger on an iCarsoft MBII, I have an iCarsoft 980 but I need to perform a DPF regeneration on a C220 CDI(2014) - (OM651). Will the MBII allow me to do that with the latest software? I would like to see how healty DPF-wise my own car...
  2. T

Axle Stand positions for a CLK C209

Hi, Does anyone know the best position to place Axle Stands when lifting the front of the car? One site describes placing them under the front chassis for the W210, is the approach for the C209 the same? Is there any way to identify the most appropriate place to position them on each side...
  3. T

Battery Change Procedure CLK

Hi, I found this thread http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=53200 Can the Slave Battery be installed in another car and connected using Jump Leads with the "Salve Cars" engine not running?
  4. T

Knocking Sensor on 200 Kompressor

Hi, Does anyone know where the Knocking Sensor/s are located on the om271 kompressor engine? I've found the Cam Position Sensor.
  5. T

Windscreen wipers wearing out quikly

Hi, I get very little use out of my windscreen wiper before they start vibrating across the glass when in use. As a result the use sticker turns yellow very soon. I use the MB wipers for the car(E Coupe) same wipers as the C-Class. I there a possibility that wiper arms need adjusting...
  6. T

Are my engine mounts gone?

Hi, Been doing a bit of googling to try and work out why the car is vibrating first thing in the morning. Here are the symptoms- * Car starts fine * Engage Drive, the car vibrates and I hear a bit of squeaking sound from up front in time with the vibration * Engage Reverse, the...
  7. T

Ctek MXS Chargers

Hi, I've read some positive posts about the Ctek MXS chargers here. I've had a look through the manual but not sure if it is suitable for my requirements. I want to connect it to the battery of the car when the power is on but not when the engine is running. The same thing they would do in a...
  8. T

5G Grearbox Noise

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced noise from their 5G(722.6) transmission? The noise occurs when stationary in Drive and reverse, but way more noticeable when in reverse. The best description of it is a Rattly-Squeaky noise but not very high pitched. There also seems to be a...
  9. T

Engine Temperature reading going up and down

Hi, I have a CLK(C209)-2006 with 200 Krompressor engine(M271). I've noticed that the engine temperature display in the console can vary from around 45C to 85C within a couple of minutes when driving. This is when I've been driving for quite a bit, so temp should be static at 85C. Can't...
  10. T

Thinking of getting a CLK C209

The wife needs to change her car and is very keen on a CLK, 2007 or so. I'm guessting the are past and present CLK owners here Has anyone experience of them, good and bad? Is there anything to look out for? Petrol(200K) versus Diesel(220CDI)? What is considered too high of a millage...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom