Search results

1. R

Car won’t start

Spot on. Gave the steering wheel a good left to right and it sort of unlocked or whatever and starts fine now Cheers all
  2. R

Car won’t start

Afraid that didn’t work. Guess will have to call someone to look at it. Roughly what price should I be expecting? cheers for the help
  3. R

Car won’t start

Is this the ignition switch as in where I put they key ? Cheers
  4. R

Car won’t start

Yes tried the spare key and exactly the same !
  5. R

Car won’t start

Hi. Went to start the car (c250cdi-2011) and when turning the key I get no dash lights. The radio etc still works but nothing else. Tried to jump the car with battery cables and still no luck. Was fine yesterday and never had issues before. Is this likely to be the battery just packed in or...
  6. R

Esp warning sign and abs light come on the display

Hi - I have a 2011 C250 and have a strange intermittent fault. Basically the car will be driving all fine and then sometimes the ABS/ESP Lights will come on and the cruise control/speedtronic/limiter will not function. The run flat indicator also turns off. Once you turn the engine off and...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom