Search results

1. F

ML 320 CDI W164 Code P0670 - Glow Plug Control Module Circuit

Hola Señors and Señorita's, My ML320 CDI engine had a leaking injector for quite some time... I decided to ignorantly chug around for a while (a long while) until recently, as I thought it was getting worse. Reason I thought this was because the engine was struggling to start in a morning...
  2. F

New(ish) to the Mercedesclub site - ML320 W164

Hi all, I signed up to the site a little while ago now but jumped in straight at the deep end asking questions as I had a problem with a leaking injector seal! (The Black Death) I've also had a couple of problems since then but I think I may be winning on that front! So, I've had my...
  3. F

ML320 CDI code P2015 - Intake Manifold Runner Posn Sensor/Sw Curcuit Range/Perf

Hi guys n gals, I've had a problem with my glow plugs not working recently (fault code P0670 - Glow Plug Module Control Circuit) and I'm busy working that problem. However I still need to use the car to get to work etc and the other day I finished a nightshift and it had been freezing for...
  4. F

ML320 W164 injector return line clip removal

Hi all, I would like to have introduced myself before posting but I'm in the middle of a DIY and I could do with a little help! My ML320 W164 has had a leaking injector for a while and I've finally got around to making a start on fixing it... However, the simplest of things has stopped me...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom