Search results

1. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Make & Model in one, but went too big on the engine for each guess.
  2. Mark Q

E350D real mpg figures

Hi Looking at the cars in your ownership I'm surprised your asking about economy :)
  3. Mark Q

Head unit change issue.

No expert but there are a number of variables, CAN, optic cables, Bose etc. There are a number of posts on here and you tube videos of people replacing the head units, just have a search around and be sure of exactly what your starting point is. Some of the Chinese Android units manage to keep...
  4. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Knew what it was from the start, even saw the letters on the side of the bonnet, but 7 attempts didn't please Cardle
  5. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

3 today, I thought it was Japanese, until I saw the bonnet vents on third pic which gave it away.
  6. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

In three, typed it all perfectly correctly including the Mk, Cardle would not accept it, then I went for a polo. so the system let me down again. This was my Dad's next car after yesterdays Lada. Very basic model, I was onto my second car by then and didn't want it when he offered me it.
  7. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Make in one, but not the model. Honed my snow driving skills in my Dad's when I was 17.
  8. Mark Q

Alloy wheel bolts stolen?

Last year my Nissan went in for service to dealer. Then Went in for vibration issue, dealer removed all wheels tried balancing and swapped them around, Later in year had the engine replaced at same dealer (Sorted the vibration) . Early this year in for brake pads and the dealer rings me to tell...
  9. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Must be the camera focal length, angle but I didn't get that at all, if you took the badges off I probably still would not get it.
  10. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

In two but misspelt it !!
  11. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

4 today, I thought from first pic it was a McLaren and I knew I would never get the number right so just did some morse code on the skip button, only after I realised the wheel centre had flashed past did it click with me.
  12. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Make in 4, but thought it was bigger.
  13. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

4 today, thought it was a rover at first :) , had to look up the spelling.
  14. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

1 today, spent last half of last year looking at various models from this marque to satisfy Mrs Q's desire for a bigger car, ended up with an F Pace as the insurance was the killer.
  15. Mark Q

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Welcome to the club, hope you have good nerves ;)
  16. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

I thought it was Alfa for first 2 tries then the got it on the 3rd, you can just about make out the badge in the pic.
  17. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

I went Jeep first, so took me 4 to get it right.
  18. Mark Q

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

2 for me, it wasn't that difficult to read it
  19. Mark Q

R230 Nokia phone removal and fitting an Android phone

My MB4 didn't really work very well. I have now bought a 'new. Nokia from e-bay, put a pay as you go sim in it, and recently Virgin media sent me a 'free' 02 sim that I have now fitted. just divert the real phone when I'm in the SL. Apart from the pain of putting in the few contacts that I'm...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom