Search results

1. DREAMER NO2

Wanting to replace the power steering fluid in my s203, 220CDI facelift from 2007

For owners that dont do much spannering, it pointed to the easy way to do it .. Ordo it the big boys way
  2. DREAMER NO2

Wanting to replace the power steering fluid in my s203, 220CDI facelift from 2007

I do the same as Emilys Dad to the letter, and do the same thing again in a few months time .Lift the new filter out suck the fluid out pop filter back in,and refill with new fluid .
  3. DREAMER NO2

Broken tail light

Looking good .
  4. DREAMER NO2

Smell of gas inside cabin - Baby Benz W201 1992 2.0 M102.962

Ok i give up governor it is ,,first time i have ever heard anyone that knows anything about Mercedes injection, call the EHA a governor . Its like one of the forum i use , the other day a guy said he had replaced all the candles ..what are they ?
  5. DREAMER NO2

Most systems are the same . And leaking fuel from side of fuel distributor on mercedes due to O ring failure in the EHA leaking fuel from side of fuel distributor mercedes w124
  6. DREAMER NO2

The EHA valve will leak fuel , . The o rings are in the EHA valve leaking fuel from the out side of fuel distributor Mercedes systems are mostly the same including the EHA valve we talk aboutleaking fuel from side of fuel distributor mercedes w124 leaking fuel from side of fuel distributor...
  7. DREAMER NO2

Well crap i missed a gap ,so nice of you to show that up . And yes there are rubber rings inside that you can replace ,,,but i recon you did not knew that . Ho and i put the gap right above just for you . So Star where is you garage ? .
  8. DREAMER NO2

So that 20 years less than i have ..never known that part be called a govorner You are talking about the EHA valve then they do leak and it will be visable by just looking at the side of FD as fuel will leak from the side of the meterin head or fuel distribTtutor. The "O" rings inside the...
  9. DREAMER NO2

Mercedes Becker radio code

Old school mate, i dont have a phone myself .
  10. DREAMER NO2

Star know anything about these ? Fuel regulator will vent fuel via tube into rocker box . Star if diaphragm is leaking inside https://www.onlinecarparts.co.uk/car-brands/spare-parts-mercedes-benz/saloon-w124/438/10370/fuel-pressure-regulator.htm
  11. DREAMER NO2

Mercedes Becker radio code

Dont know whats wrong with that code site ..it wont let me in . Wont send a password reset .
  12. DREAMER NO2

Yes, and if they do leak then fuel is vented into the rocker box or valve cover ...this will eventualy get down in to the sump to dilute engine oil .
  13. DREAMER NO2

Mercedes radio code help

First button press 6 times to bring 6 up
  14. DREAMER NO2

Brake backing plate MOT question .

Also a way to do it without removing all the discs and calipers etc. But right way is
  15. DREAMER NO2

Broken tail light

Good job done
  16. DREAMER NO2

Brake disc

thank you

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom