Search results

1. S

Black smoke

Hello again am having trouble with my e270 w211, i have noticed that the car is puffing out black smoke when accelerating can also feel a slight loss in power also there is a noise of air being sucked in when accelerating any ideas what it could be? Thanks
  2. S

Engine management light

Engine management light on! Will an obd 2 cable work on my mercedes e270 2003 w211??
  3. S

Servicing

Just bought the car going to get a service done gonna change oil air pollen and fuel filters and use 5w 30 oil castrol gtx, and was considering doing an engine flush has anyone done one is it worth doing? Please let me know thanks a bunch!
  4. S

Help cd changer

Hi im having trouble with my cd player it comes up with cd error when i press the cd button tried to put a cd in and it doesnt go in maybe a cds stuck in there anyone got any ideas cheers
  5. S

need help Baterry?

hi I am having trouble with my E270 cdi 2003 it doesn't start up unless I give it a jump start will I need to replace my battery that is in the boot? a message appears on my dash saying battery protection, convince functions temp unavailable does this mean anything :S
  6. S

newbie from manchester!

hi I'm new to the world of Mercedes lol. I have a 2003 E270 Cdi Elegance

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom