1. Hughesey

Drivers door window

Job done, thanks very much
  2. Hughesey

Drivers door window

Thanks for the info I'll give it a go
  3. Hughesey

Drivers door window

Could someone tell me how to get the drivers door window to close fully when the door is closed Thanks
  4. Hughesey

Blue smoke from exhausts on tick over

So as its a diesel engine it shouldn't be an expensive fix?
  5. Hughesey

I appreciate everyone's opinion, but my worry is I'll be paying out for work done for eliminating potential problems.
  6. Hughesey

Turbo or engine breather?
  7. Hughesey

Morning guys, an update on the engine issue, all the injectors passed but there's oil in the turbo lines, thoughts???
  8. Hughesey

Injectors, that sounds expensive.
  9. Hughesey

Mileage has just turned 99,000
  10. Hughesey

That's a good point John as the service history is a bit wooly after 2016, having said that, the info in the car says 15500 miles before service E.
  11. Hughesey

Thanks for the replies, would the fact that the car isn't losing any power and is still responsive have a bearing on any remedy?
  12. Hughesey

Recently whilst caught in a traffic jam I noticed a worrying amount of blue smoke issuing from the exhausts, it doesn't happen not that I've noticed whilst driving at normal road speeds, the car was stationary for approx 30mins but disappeared when returned to normal driving. Leaking injector???
  13. Hughesey

New owner

Guys, can I put the record straight, I own a CLS 320 CDI, in case my initial post caused any confusion, there was a question on the online form What is you dream car? Couldn't afford a 300sl gullwing on a fireman's wage. Tim.
  14. Hughesey

New owner

Fair comment, it is a nice to have.
  15. Hughesey

New owner

Evening all, after many years I've finally bought my 1st Mercedes, and so far it's money well spent. I ve been reading the thread about the Bluetooth cradle B67880000, unfortunately my car doesn't have one, would the last version be compatible with a 2006 cls and Huawei mobile phone?

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom