Search results

1. D

CLK55 W209 Charging Fault

Hi. I have a 2003 w209 CLK55. I brought it back in October. It was water logged when I brought it (condensation). Anyway, back in January I was driving and got the visit workshop warning with the battery icon. Changed the alternator with a LUCAS alternator. Still got the warning, 11v at the...
  2. D

CLK55 W209 Charging Fault

Hi. I have a 2003 w209 CLK55. I brought it back in October. It was water logged when I brought it (condensation). Anyway, back in January I was driving and got the visit workshop warning with the battery icon. Changed the alternator with a LUCAS alternator. Still got the warning, 11v at the...
  3. D

Please Help - Giving Up Hope - CLK 55 W209 Not Charging

Hi All I am desperate for some help - I am losing the will to carry on. Brought an 03 CLK 55 W209 with 67k for £4000 a few months back. 4 weeks ago I was driving and got the battery warning message in the cluster. Battery went flat and had to get car recovered. Got car home up on ramps...
  4. D

Oil Cooler Hose keeps popping off under huge pressure

I need to find it - it was stretched. It was the O RING for the coolant hose (makes the seal between the metal hose part and rad)
  5. D

Oil Cooler Hose keeps popping off under huge pressure

Hi All I have a 2003 Mercedes CLK 55 (W209). I recently had to replace a failed alternator. At the time I wanted to change out the SLAM panel, so, I decided to go the whole hog and lift out the rad / condenser to make the alternator change much easier. The car has had an unrecorded front end...
  6. D

CLK 55 clunk, play and knock

Hi All I brought an 03 w209 CLK55 a few months ago on the cheap as it needed some work. One issue is that there is a noticeable clunk from the rear if you shift from park to drive or park to reverse. When driving the gearbox changes are smooth. How ever if you accelerate hard there's always a...
Top Bottom