Search results

1. leonrsa

auto Box won't shift C200 w203

I had the exact same problem as yours. My display on the dash did not show the mode selected i.e. S(Sport)/C(Comfort), or whichever modes your car displays, such as Summer/Winter. (This may help with your diagnosis) Without rambling on too much, the culprit was the gear selector assembly. I...
  2. leonrsa

Disabling EGR

Hi there, The mod should work as you have the OM613 engine. Maybe make sure the connections are correct...
  3. leonrsa

C270 CDI Crankshaft sensor location

Hi all, I need your advice as to where the crankshaft position sensor is located on the OM612 engine. I have been searching all day long. Someone told me it is above the starter, but I cannot find it. Please help, I have been stranded for 3 days, and I am far from home too
  4. leonrsa

722.6 (C250 CDI) blowing ATF from breather...

Hi @moj91 Did you manage to find a solution?
  5. leonrsa

2002 C230k limp mode

Read the diagnostic codes to troubleshoot your problem! Also, as AMGeed said, make sure the ATF level is correct.
  6. leonrsa

Disabling EGR

Correct. Then the circuit is hidden in the ECU box as it is a dry and safe environment for it. Have a look at posts 104 and 105
  7. leonrsa

No lights,dashboard dead cl203

You are welcome:)
  8. leonrsa

Jump Start Li Battery Pack.

Take note of the fact that Li-Ion are considered 'empty' at 3.3v, so 30% translates to roughly 3.4 v/cell, or 10.2V As it should be, as the indicator should indicate 'empty' at 9.9v. When these batteries are discharged below 3v they are promptly destroyed, which is why there is protection...
  9. leonrsa

Just a thought - If the key unlocks the doors the radio frequency circuit is fine. The circuit to unlock the steering and start the car is separate and uses an induction circuit from the car battery to energize when it is plugged in at the steering wheel. If the steering do not unlock the...
  10. leonrsa

I had a similar problem some time ago, and it turned out to be the key itself. I found a loose connection on the cylindrical coil on the circuit board. (I dropped the key once too many times). After soldering, it worked fine, with instruments and lights working again!
  11. leonrsa

OM612 buzzing noise

Somebody please throw me a bone...;)
  12. leonrsa

OM612 buzzing noise

Hi all, I have this buzzing noise for about 5 seconds upon engine shutdown. It comes from the vacuum valve which operates the turbo. Simple question: should this be replaced. (The turbo linkage still moves)
Top Bottom