Search results

1. dry run

Welcome :)
  2. dry run

Another newbie

3. dry run

W209 sound system versus W208

It depends on what you are prepared to spend to upgrade the system. Any decent "car audio center" should be able to advise you.. I added a sub and an amp to my C207 and it transformed the standard system into a beast :) Cost £500 ish IIRC.
  4. dry run

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Treated her to a front pair of Eagle F1 Assy 6's. :)
  5. dry run

Welcome :) Pics???
  6. dry run

New owner of a 2006 CLS320 CDi

7. dry run

Where is the dipstick on my E220 Diesel convertible 2015 please? The yellow handle has fallen off!

Well he did say he was trying to sell his car - so maybe he has and no longer feels qualified to participate in an MB Owners Forum :)
  8. dry run

W211 LED sidelights ... flickering!

Mine do the same and on a dark blue car they look super cool - but only last about a second before going bright white :)
  9. dry run

New Mercedes Owner

Welcome :) I bet after a year in an auto you wouldn't dream of going back to a manual.
  10. dry run

Boot Unlocked itself

I'd put it down to a "Merc Quirk" and forget about it. Will probably never happen again :)
  11. dry run

Is this worrying?

They are 19" s on a C63 Just seems weird considering a car with distorted wheels :)
  12. dry run

Is this worrying?

Hi, Just checking the MOT history of a car I might be interested in. It passed it's last two MOT's but both of them had the same Advisories: - N/S Front wheel slightly distorted (monitor and repair as necessary) O/S Front wheel slightly distorted (monitor and repair as necessary) Should I be...
  13. dry run

Seat colour code help

Why do you need it? Are you trying to do some repairs? I had a small patch on my beige leather repainted by a local detailer and they knew immediately what the colour was. May be worth talking to a detailer near you. :)
  14. dry run

Disabling stop/start

As Above, I don't think you can easily permanently disable it. Possibly can be done through STAR, but that's above my pay grade :)
  15. dry run

Mercedes GL 350

16. dry run

W201 Fanatic

17. dry run

EGR Valve Pin Connection 2

Why did you change the old one? Was it faulty or still working?
  18. dry run

W211 320

19. dry run

New Benz owner

20. dry run

Porcelain Nappa Leather advice please

Local detailer repaired a scratch on my beige leather seat (caused by a key in my back pocket), by repainting the panel. Cost was £60 and it's good as new.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom