Search results

1. W

C350 (w204) Fuse Diagram

Has anyone got a fusebox wiring diagram or fuse layout for a c350cdi (w204)? The central one (in front of the gear lever) 12v outputs doesnt seem to work and I've tested it with 2 different adaptors, plus the one in the glovebox still works.
  2. W

W204 Headlight Repair Kit

has anyone had any experience with headlight bracket repair kits? I'm looking for any information available really, part numbers, hints/tips, etc... I can find for W211 easily enough, but nothing for the W204 bi Xenon.
  3. W

C350 CDI woes

Hi all, I have just joined the forum and need to ask a couple of questions since your advice could sway the decision to keep or get rid! Issue 1 - Suspension clunk through steering wheel and peddles. both front shocks have been changed under warranty along with the bushes in the lower...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom