Search results

1. S

Stuck in York Blown Suspension Pipe

i have been with one of the cheapest and in my miserable opinion one off the best recovery companies out there. less than £50per year for my car and passengers carry home my car is 61 reg w212..... ..was with AA crap. company is .......start rescue....... put into google then put in your...
  2. S

W211 Brake light problems

been into merc and ordered the 6 bulbs on there plastic card..£60. that means because off big delays it could be the last week in july before they have it in stock. it will leave me with 5 good bulbs on the plastic carrier,if thats what its called. question has anyone managed to remove one...
  3. S

thanks mate i will check that one.i will off course inform all off any success
  4. S

i have a w211 220cdi facelift 2007 year saloon 195k miles.. has anyone come across this before. its strange warning on dash has come up saying that offside stop light has failed so the emergency ones have come on this happened the first time i put my foot on the brake to put the car into drive...
  5. S

w212, 220cdi. .2012year oil leak

w212 220cdi .2012 year 130000 miles i have an oil leak which looks like it is coming from the oil filter housing..and..or from the oil cooler area. is this just a matter of new gaskets or rings. any advice would be appreciated, thanks in anticipation
  6. S

W212 gear display and coffee cup

Thanks guys Will just have to use the rev counter and remember what revs in 7th at 60mph
  7. S

W212 gear display and coffee cup

W212 Estate 220cdi 2011year 112k miles. Just purchased this car. The coffee cup is permanently on display. My previous 2016 reg only came up after about 3 hours. Can I remove it. What is more annoying is that my gear numbers are not displayed. I can make them appear by using the down...
  8. S

s212 220cdi 2011year air to springs

w212 estate 220cdi 2011 year....is it possible to convert from rear air self levelling to springs..i did it on a w211 estate with an arnott conversion kit and it worked great and got rid of all those airmatic problems.it doesn't look like arnott are doing a kit for the w212 wagon ..estate.. does...
  9. S

w211 58 reg door lock

w211 58 reg 220cdi ..200.000miles. car running well. when unlocking car with remote key all locks except drivers door will unlock , drivers door .occasionally wont and its becoming more often .i have to reach over from passenger door to open drivers door..it always seems to lock ok with the...
  10. S

Battery drain saga on w212 220cdi.. 16reg

Still got it in the shed because its holding 12.5v will use it for jump start on wifes w211. If needed It is compatible with merc A 001 982 81 08. POWER PLUS 5YEAR WARRANTY AGM. ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY HIGH PERFORMANCE START STOP TYPE AGM 110. 80AH 800A. THATS EVERYTHING OFF THE FRONT OF THE...
  11. S

It was an agm.80ah.correct for said vehicle. Model number if i remember was 110 Just a further note. Please dont purchase using vehicle reg number alone. Always measure up. When i used reg number and checked measurements the ones offered were to big for battery tray.
  12. S

Its solved. Its fixed After about 3 months i have got there. Let that be a lesson to me and any of you. I was happy to stick it out. if i hadnt put on the new alternator i would have saved quite a bit. The next time my little man has to go into that area i will get him to swop it out and...
  13. S

Done the heat thermometer with the red lazer dot. Good idea. Checked everything No luck
  14. S

Done all that mate. No change
  15. S

So i am going to have one last go Stop start agm 80 ah battery was new fitted just over a year ago with a 5year guarantee. When reading exclusions its vertually impossible to get anykind of refund from any company other than merc.to honour the battery warranty. I have fitted a £5 ISOLATION...
  16. S

I agree. But the problem is give someone it for a couple of days and all of a sudden i could be into hundreds of pounds for labour before they find it and if they do actually find it. Im a pensioner so am happy to potter along searching. Whith help from you guys and While we have feasonable...
  17. S

Latest info on battery drain which is an ongoing saga. Over 2 months now trying to solve it. I still have the engine managment light permanently on. I cant clear it. Car is driving perfect. I can thrash it all i want it still drives buetiffully. Cant reset service intervals usi g the...
  18. S

Has anyone ever fitted an isolation switch. I mean the type with the box of tricks under the bonnet and a remote which saves lifting the bonnet to disconect. Its all to do with my ongoing battery drain.
  19. S

Battery drain w212

Thanks for that mersum

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom