Search results

1. H

Any F1 fans

Street circuits with steel fencing and odd camera angles do not make for pleasant viewing.
  2. H

Servicing of Plug in Hybrid

With MB service, you are able to deselect the excessive items. In your case, spark plug change and probably air filter. You will still have full digital service records showing as and when these items are undertaken.
  3. H

New member - W216 CL500

I agree it is understated but funnily enough friends or individuals who see it for the first time are fascinated when all of the windows make it pillarless and hear the V8 engine note. They also assume it is a one year old car due to the modern design, quality and colour of paintwork. It helps...
  4. H

New member - W216 CL500

After months of searching I purchased a W216 Coupe and learned of the relevant changes over the period 2007 to 2014. I wanted the naturally aspirated engine and the updates of the 2010 model year plus the AMG style sills and rear end etc. Fortunately I came across a one owner car at MB...
  5. H

Fascinating build

Brilliant
  6. H

W216 E class headlight

Freedoc needs to read between the lines houseboss2
  7. H

Calling E55 AMG OWNERS

YES

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom