Search results

1. O

C43 was (is going to be) written off today

Bad luck, Rob. If you decide to repair it, I've got a 'mint' 1998 C200 estate with all the good panels you need, as a donor. It really is as 'rust free' a S202 as I've come across (... and I don't say that lightly). I was gonna cut out the battery tray area for a member on the other forum...
  2. O

Adding Oil to Diesel Fuel

Why not join a more appropriate forum? There are only a handful on here and there doing bio / wvo. So you'll likely get opinions, speculation and conjecture. Thus filter out the 'signal to noise' (... plus the chips and batter bits).
  3. O

From a not so sunny Suffolk

Welcome! I grew up there. I left in 1984, when it was a 'normal-ish', posh coastal town. Old money, yes. But still there were proper shops and services there. Now, like Southwold, it's become a theme park..
  4. O

New (prospective) member to the MB community

He's still got it and is keen to sell. I'll PM you his contact details.
  5. O

Yes I know you did, hence the 'nice reminder' ad link.:)
  6. O

Not sure it was on here or ont 'tother side... but I replied to your post about getting a 124 diesel estate and current prices. Then I recalled that a mate was talking of selling his late, 1995 multi-valve 606 estate last year, so I have emailed him to ask if he did so. Would possibly be an...
  7. O

Broken Windscreen Wiper Clip

Post up a photo and it is quite likely someone will post you one, FOC.
  8. O

W124 auto box. What should I do??

Worth checking basic things on a 722.4, like vacuum connections.
  9. O

Anyone know about this Mercedes

Seen this locally a few times recently. I'm guessing it resides in E17?
  10. O

E220D 52 plate

If the cruise control also fails to work, another pointer to the BLS. With a STAR sesh costing me £72, it's one of the very few parts to gamble on for £11 and high odds (IMO).
  11. O

SL500 feels rough in reverse when cold

Just the one that failed with a spare, as a temporary measure (an easy job on the passenger side). As I'm not sure I'll be keeping it much longer. And most 202s aren't worth pouring money into...
  12. O

E220D 52 plate

Takes one minute to change the BL switch, once the panel below the steering wheel is removed. £11 from MB when I bought one 2 years ago.
  13. O

SL500 feels rough in reverse when cold

Exactly that. Just had it on my 202. Very harsh in P and worse in R. I thought the box had had it ... but there was brown slurry all over the driver's side mount.
  14. O

Drivers mirror

You can also do a zero cost DIY special; split it, remove the poo, seal it up again.
  15. O

Jump Start problem E300 TD 1998

BTW they don't have an electric fuel pump. More likely some Glow plugs are dead and /or, it's getting much colder which kills off a tired battery.
  16. O

Brake pads - checking hoses and tools needed

wedge the brake pedal on using: a piece of wood. a friend's foot / leg combo.
  17. O

Wings

pm sent / email address deleted.
  18. O

Wings

I've been try to sell mint, OEM MB 202 front wings on here for ages. I've got two pairs. No rust, genuine MB parts, much better than using the cheaper pattern repro. items. You can't PM me yet. If you reply, I'll post my contact info.
  19. O

Car transporter

He already has, see #33.
  20. O

Has anyone bought 1x alloy?

Which MB wheel 'name' and size (inc. offset) are you after, then?
Top Bottom