Search results

1. Lord_Lucan

W245 B Class: considering buying one. Any tips?

Same here: nearly all of the diesels use the wet clutch system too according to my research. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Lord_Lucan

Thanks so much for your detailed post and highlighting the areas you’ve had “fun” with. I’m thinking I may need to compromise due to my budget limiting what I can afford in terms of the MB vintage. I’ve seen a nice VW Passat nearby which I might go to see this weekend. Sure it won’t have the...
  3. Lord_Lucan

Just added another item to my requirements.....budget £7k max :)
  4. Lord_Lucan

I have it on my current daily (Mitsubishi ASX) which I seem to recall is chain-driven....but it's covered 90k miles and all is well so far. To be fair..if I could find an auto version of the ASX I'd probably go for it...it's a good car.
  5. Lord_Lucan

My requirements are: - Raised seating position for the sake of my back (currently in a mini SUV so I know my back likes this), - Folding rear seats so I can lug stuff to the tip etc (my last C class didn't have this), - Automatic or at least not a manual, - Diesel due to my annual mileage. -...
  6. Lord_Lucan

You have/had [emoji16] I’m contemplating a return but I’ve googled some CVT horror stories and I think I’m sufficiently put off now. I might try looking for regular automatics instead Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Lord_Lucan

Hi guys, I’m tempted to return to the MB stable for my daily driver in the form of a 2011 W245 B200 cdi and I wanted to gauge peoples opinions of them in terms of comfort and reliability. I’m looking at a CVT one (70k miles) which I know is a bit of a marmite choice on most Internet forums...
  8. Lord_Lucan

I’ve left the fold again

In that case I have paid my dues lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Lord_Lucan

I’ve left the fold again

Yep the ASX Diesel engine is definitely an agricultural one in terms of noise. I’m just hoping it’s also agricultural in being a work horse. Did my first work commute the other day and it returned a healthy 58mpg according the obc so I’m estimated 52mpg real world pump to pump Sent from my...
  10. Lord_Lucan

I’ve left the fold again

Well it’s official: I have left the MB fold for a second time and I suspect this time it may be for good. I’ve sold my C320 this afternoon having already bought its successor a week or so ago. Reasons for sale was mainly due to seating position and my sensitive back which didn’t mix too well...
  11. Lord_Lucan

P208027 Temperature sensor

You only get 15 minutes to edit your posts if I recall correctly but yes it doesn't read like it was a typo. I hope I'm wrong though...
Top Bottom