Search results

1. Avnt

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

I like it. It will make a good tow car for definate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Avnt

Traded it in for VW Touareg i’ll go and hide now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Avnt

Originally i did the yearly service roughly 12-14k now it gets oil and filter every 7500miles Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Avnt

186400 ish gives 300k km. im hoping to see 200k before Christmas Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Avnt

Well in the last month its had esl replaced and today a new battery as well as hitting a pothole on my way to work the other week which cost 2 new winter tyres. Hopefully Rotherham Council payout for that one. Also changed to Km just for the 300k shot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Avnt

Great fun. Suppose ive done well to get to now before having any. My old A4 had started rotting at 6 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Avnt

Found some rust bubbles around the rear trim after a wash. Didnt think 204 rotted inside out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Avnt

Its offically going to snow next week. In other words ive put the summer rims back on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Avnt

Im going to guess a turd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Avnt

Changed the oil should have let it warm up a bit more the pump struggled a bit. That should see it thru to 180k Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Avnt

Air con caps

Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Avnt

Air con caps

I dont suppose anyone knows the part number for the protective caps on the ac pressure pipe valves Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Avnt

Finally found a tow hook cover in the right colour after it was snapped about 5 months ago Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Avnt

After 2 months of winter roads ive finally braved the cold and washed it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Avnt

I know that feeling all to well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Avnt

I must have been lucky when mine went as it wasnt losing much at all. About 1 litre in 3 months Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Avnt

Used it as a van doing tip runs. God knows how all that crap ended up in my spare room Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Avnt

Dragged the caravan back from a wet and windy Norfolk may need to throw a bucket of soapy water over both Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Avnt

Pumped the tyres up looked at it all filthy and went in doors. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Avnt

Same for us. Car drove lovely then i fell on my arse getting out of it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom