Search results

1. janusrolex99

If you are thinking of selling, now's the time!

https://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/index.php?threads/mercedes-e350-cabriolet-for-sale-2016-9g-tronic.190829/#post-1945790
  2. janusrolex99

W207 tyre help please

I'm so stupid. It only has 1 of the Minerva things on. The other 3 are P Zero's. The PZ's have a nearly new tread of 7+. So I guess I'll just put another PZ on. Read some really good stuff on the Michelin Pilot S4's.
  3. janusrolex99

W207 tyre help please

How do P Zero's sound for the car please?
  4. janusrolex99

W207 tyre help please

The rear tyres are 255/30/19zr I believe the fronts to be 225/30/19zr
  5. janusrolex99

W207 tyre help please

Hi guys. I have a 2016 E350 Cab. I bought it from Mercedes as an approved used car. Whilst waiting for it to be delivered they told me they were putting 2 new tyres on it for me. It matched the other 2. The make was Minerva all round the car. I have struggled with these tyres, particularly in...
  6. janusrolex99

W211 has developed a fuel leak somewhere.

Hi guys. My E320 has developed a fuel leak. It leaves a small puddle at the front of the car in a central position. About the same time, I have noticed that the engine cranking is now very fast, could they be connected? Thanks in anticipation.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom