Search results

1. Westheath

How??

There is a chrome aerosol that works very well if the preparation is done correctly.
  2. Westheath

How??

https://workshop-manuals.com/mercedesbenz/e_550_coupe_(207.372)/v8-5.5l_(273.966)/body_and_frame/seats/seat_back/seat_back_frame/component_information/service_and_repair/
  3. Westheath

The end of F1 ?

WSS 2.2 + https://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/index.php?threads/sky.173981/#post-1696003
  4. Westheath

Planing to buy my first Mercedes S600 W222. need some advice

Yep that's the typical car front banter ............. "they're all like that mate" Take your hard earned dosh elsewhere.
  5. Westheath

Pela 6000; totally unimpressed.....

Sounds like the rubber "O" ring is missing/faulty on the connector.
  6. Westheath

Is the M648 R6-DIESEL ENGINE OM648 a good engine to remap

You can get a Power and Economy remap for those, gives it a bit more boost where it normally falls off and manages the fueling better.
  7. Westheath

OM603 and "old" diesel

Would have been interesting watching it being bump started :)
  8. Westheath

OM603 and "old" diesel

Have a read :) https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp-country/en_au/media/fuel-news/long-term-storage-diesel.pdf
  9. Westheath

C207 E350 CDI just stopped!

Book it in for a MB Star session with a competent operator and have it diagnosed properly.
  10. Westheath

I see what you did there ................
  11. Westheath

E220 CDI Good battery nothing when key in put in

Get the earth strapping checked on the gearbox to chassis to engine etc.
  12. Westheath

1/2 impact gun ?

If it’s light use and not every day then something cheaper than Milwaukee will do, take the claimed specifications with a pinch of salt as side by side the performance is obvious comparing a B&Q budget tool v Pro tools and the price reflects this. I have a £1000.00 worth of batteries for my 1/2...
  13. Westheath

1/2 impact gun ?

Battery Milwaukee 1/2 28v M2 x 6 batteries Snap On 3/8 14v Compact x 2 batteries Snap On 3/8 14v Ratchet x 2 batteries Air Stuff Blue point 3/8 1/2 3/4 air guns Snap On Air chisel/hammer Tried most of the rest out there over the years but keep coming back to the above faithfuls. Milwaukee...
  14. Westheath

Doesn't that stop communication with the CDi electronics if its blown ?
  15. Westheath

Correct I just re-read your first post properly. DAS controls fuel injection and cranking. Car cut out after DAS enabled. No crank/start check DAS protocols with an MB Star session and competent operator. Does the spare key work ?
  16. Westheath

Probably a fueling issue. MB Star session time.
  17. Westheath

W 211 Auto Dimming door mirror glass.

No problem. Makes you laugh when those units are brand new from Germany @ £50.00 :) Then you have other guys on e-bay trying to sell used ones for over £150.00 :shock...
  18. Westheath

W 211 Auto Dimming door mirror glass.

I use these guys from Latvia for RHD dimming mirrors. They are quick to respond to messages and have fully tracked fast delivery...
  19. Westheath

turbo intercooler replacement

I will say this as, I originally said leave the bumper cover on, sometimes its easier to tackle the job if you have ramp access and air tools, and can quickly whip off wheels etc and go into "auto mode" stripping down because it make everything easier. For someone struggling at home the more...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom