Search results

1. onefortheroad

2016 E class E220D diesel engine tickover

I see that now . Another school day . :)
  2. onefortheroad

2016 E class E220D diesel engine tickover

I had a 2015 c250 0m651 65k. Chelsea tractor on tick over especially with bonnet up. Nothing like an om642 V6 diesel .
  3. onefortheroad

Engine lights - after adding Ad B

You need the codes read , could be a complete coincidence and not ad blue related. Eml usually lights up after maybe 5 or 6 consecutive same faults.
  4. onefortheroad

Automatic Gearbox Service

https://www.blauparts.com/blog/mercedes-transmission-fluid-types-7g-tronic-7-speed.html
  5. onefortheroad

Mine was like this ,so I put it on repair mode with my smart charger. 36 hours later it's saying battery is fine.
  6. onefortheroad

If you want to use it , charge or replace the main battery . Or simply switch it off.
  7. onefortheroad

Then there's 7g+ which adds another twist . :cool:
  8. onefortheroad

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Hoovered it all out , (weeks worth of saw dust ). Polished the dash,door cards,seats. Followed by a wash n wax and a hose down.
  9. onefortheroad

W207 control arms, ball joints and bushes

Is this on a C207 coupe . ?? Does the arm in question need the bush bolt tightened with the wheels on the ground , so as not to pre tension the bush rubber ?? Are your wheels aftermarket or genuine mb ?
  10. onefortheroad

Wife's ford Kuga is the same , must of carried on the trend.
  11. onefortheroad

Camshaft sensor

Trusted like the one made for mercedes that you replaced you mean ?
  12. onefortheroad

Dpf reset tool for 313 sprinter best one ?

Icarsoft mb3 . Allows new dpf adaptations, wether it works or not I'd be sceptical, might be worth paying for a star or xentry session at an independent.
  13. onefortheroad

Oil in intercooler pipe.

225000 miles and worrying about it now ?? Mmmmm
  14. onefortheroad

CLK200 Coolant change at 15 years questions .

Mayswell use ad blue that's proper taking the p*SS.
  15. onefortheroad

Suspension Top Mount block has no threaded holes for the bolts, just smooth holes

I've had a thermostat that had similar holes ,where the bolt cut it's own thread as you drive it home.
  16. onefortheroad

Friction material from the clutch plates resides in the old oil , some say oil changes too frequently washes it all out and older gearboxes start to slip. It's written somewhere if you research it , but it usually ends up being a slagging match on here. :-)
  17. onefortheroad

If using red oil maybe. Not the good stuff . It's designed to last longer .
Top Bottom