Search results

1. lordgaz

W220 S55k - Hydraulic fluid overflowing ABC dipstick after journey

I’ve recently acquired a C4 Doip + Toughbook.. preliminary tests did not show errors, though I may be misusing it… Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. lordgaz

Yes, I’ve often found this with parts! Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. lordgaz

alexanderfoti - sorry to bother you, but I remember you gave advice to me on ABC matters before I bought the car. Pretty sure you’re an expert :) - do you know of a good source for the accumulators needed for an S-Class? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. lordgaz

Does Star have a way of checking accumulators? (I’m not losing height overnight, but if I sit with engine running/idling for a long time, say 10-15 minutes, I feel like the car drops a cm or so suddenly - whether that is one corner or all, I’m not sure) - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. lordgaz

PS - I have read the amazing ABC sticky at the top of the forum - But now need advice :)
  6. lordgaz

Hi All - When I stopped the car at home the other night, I remained in the car whilst reading my phone and after a short while I noticed smoke coming from under the bonnet. the cause transpired to be the rubber topped dipstick pushed off the ABC fluid reservoir, and pentosin fluid sprayed on to...
  7. lordgaz

W220 - S55K AMG - A/C compressor removal

Sorry - posted in wrong section - Please can it be moved to Engine Drivetrain section
  8. lordgaz

W220 - S55K AMG - A/C compressor removal

Hi All - I need to swap out a failed A/C compressor on my 2003 S55K - for info,the vehicle has ABC. It seems to be a very tricky job (with limited access to bolts etc) - My local garage (who have the car as it broke down on their forecourt!) are thinking on first look that the subframe needs to...
  9. lordgaz

W163 - ML270 - Rear Light Cluster Issue

I have a Merc EPC which I can search parts, but for the life of me, I can only find engine harness/looms.. where to find other wiring info?
  10. lordgaz

W163 - ML270 - Rear Light Cluster Issue

Hi All - I have recently bought a 2003 ML270 W163, and just getting round to sorting the inevitable minor niggles and faults. One fault which is intermittent is the rear right side signal/turn lamp sometimes works and sometimes does not - (bulb is good) - Of course, when I remove the cluster...
  11. lordgaz

INA Brand ok for pullys and tensioner ?

I don't have experience of using INA parts yet, but I have a water pump from them (for a Fiat Ducato engined motorhome) which I will be fitting soon. I took a long time in choosing the aftermarket supplier and settled on INA for whatever reason.
  12. lordgaz

https://aftermarket.schaeffler.co.uk/en-gb/front-end-auxiliary-drive
  13. lordgaz

INA are supplied / a brand managed by the Schaeffler group. They are an established aftermarket supplier around the world. I think it should be ok. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. lordgaz

ML270 - Central locking has got confused

Reading around various MB forums, there seems to be a consensus towards the AAM (All Activity Module) having a fault when problems such as the one I am experiencing occur. I could find a 2nd hand module for under £200 with same part number (and as the vehicle is 2004, there should not be issues...
  15. lordgaz

Siren/battery is showing a fault .. the ML is not my area of knowledge (on the W220, I’ve just ignored alarm issues in the past). Where is the siren/battery located?. Also, some fault images below.
  16. lordgaz

Sadly, that didn’t work.. everything is still topsy turvey.
  17. lordgaz

Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. lordgaz

Thanks Blobcat! Trying that now :).. update soon.
  19. lordgaz

Hi All I have an ML270 (2004) and the central locking is playing up - My scanner shows the car thinks all the doors are closed when they are open (including the tail gate) , and open when they are shut - Which means the doors will not lock when they are closed, but will when they are open (off...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom