2. J

Key fob

Lol
  3. J

Key fob

Thanks rich I think I will book it in cheers
  4. J

Key fob

Thanks blimp, still can't find the ****** thing, as people say if it's in the car it won't lock, but it does lock. And if I leave the fob at home and drive 300 metres away the start button flashes and starts
  5. J

Key fob

Thanks bl
  6. J

Key fob

Also removed the battery from the fob, and it still started?????
  7. J

Key fob

Just started Carr at house left the fob with my wife, drove down road 300 meters, pressed stop button, the pressed again to start, and it started, the car also locks when I press the fob
  8. J

Key fob

This is the fob
  9. J

Key fob

Silly question, how do I remove the battery
  10. J

Key fob

Hi guys thanks for your replys, looked everywhere in my car. It's over £400 for a replacement, will try to remove the battery from the fob to see if it still starts when I press button
  11. J

Key fob

Hi guys I have a 68 plate e class salon, I have misplaced one of my key fobs, but then my car is over 100 meters away from my home we're the other fob is located, the engine will start when I push the start button, do you think the misplaced fob is in my car
  12. J

Key fob

I have got 68 plate e class saloon, iv misplaced one of my fobs, but when my other fob is in my house, I can start the car when over 100 mtrs away???
  13. J

C class convertable

Hi my name is Jim from Glasgow, I am considering buying 2018 c class convertible. Is there anything I should look out for cheers
  14. J

W213: 20" wheels to replace my 19" wheels.

they are for my 2013 cls
  15. J

W213: 20" wheels to replace my 19" wheels.

hi anyweb love your new alloys.i am looking for same but in 18 or 19, can you tell me were you sourced them from
  16. J

returning owner

thanks carlls.were on the forum will I find alloys for sale
  17. J

returning owner

hi im jim was one the forum a few years ago.just bought a lovely cls amg 63 plate only 26k on clock ,one previous owner full mb service history.i am looking for some alloys for the car cheers jim

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom