Search results

1. Baldmechanic

looking for advice on purchasing a ML Class

Yes she has tried getting in and out of one, we have even had one for a day from a friend, she was very happy, a question i have, am i allowed to sell items (mercedes of course) on this forum? i got to sell the winter wheels and a brand new Android multimedia system.
  2. Baldmechanic

No John, wife is using my landcruiser at the moment, we are putting the CLK up for sale, i am in middle of removing the dashcam/stereo/reverse camera and AMG wheels, but we are still looking out for ML Class
  3. Baldmechanic

Thank you we are looking into it
  4. Baldmechanic

Well thats my own personal car a landcruiser 4.5 80 series, but thats another story, i have to find wifey an ML still looking and keeping her of the rangy thinking
  5. Baldmechanic

Update on looking for ML, as previously mentioned there was a chap selling a 2005 ml320, so i went and had a look, from the outside not to bad a few scratches that i would have to get done, then onto the interior, the drivers seat squab was torn on the leather seam, the dash had drill holes...
  6. Baldmechanic

well this chap pretty local to me has a black 2005 ml320 W164 with 135k on clock, i personally have not seen it yet, i am trying to get time to go and look at it, he wants £3550 ono, he claims it has no faults what so ever and has full but no MB service history.
  7. Baldmechanic

lol i couldnt spell the word "Class" so i thought of series instead :)
  8. Baldmechanic

Hi all our trusty 2003 CLK270 has to go, there is nothing wrong with it but my wife is having problems getting down into it, so i am looking around for a ML Class, i have not got the earth to spend, about 5-6k and maybe the CLK to go with it. What would you recommend engine wise and what to stay...

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom