Search results

1. television

SL500 (R230) replacing filters

In my 11 years, only the engine filters changed, the others have been all find good.
  2. television

W211 Nokia Phone Kit

You can do what ever, the snag with just a 6310 is it will use a sim card.
  3. television

more r129 roof problems

If the battery has been off and recharged, the the windows must be reset or the roof will not work. Ignition on, open fully each window, close the window and hold the switch in the closed mode for 4 seconds.
  4. television

more r129 roof problems

With the type of fuses used and the hostile environment where they sit, there will be problems with them. If you change them to the copper ceramic if you can get them, do spray both ends with a non drying switch cleaner, this keeps them free from oxygen and prevents arcing. Once a fuse...
  5. television

more r129 roof problems

Wonderful news :D:D:D
  6. television

more r129 roof problems

and yes if the roof does not know where the windows are if the battery had been flat, then the roof will just start to work then stop. Turn ignition on, open then close each window in turn and hold the switch in the closed mode for 5 seconds.
  7. television

more r129 roof problems

Please PM your Email address,,,,quite a few papers.
  8. television

more r129 roof problems

I have all the papers for testing and the sequence of the roof if you would like them
  9. television

more r129 roof problems

Do try a battery disconnect, its free. Do the windows work ok on their own.
  10. television

more r129 roof problems

Looking like it needs a new control.... always disconnect the battery for a reset, you must re set the windows after this and try it.
  11. television

turn signals blinks three times

A light push on the stalk will give a 3 flash signal, if the levers is lifted to the stop where the auto lever returns, that should indicate all the time. Does the lever lock until you have made the turn
  12. television

CLK W209 front seat-back can't tilt!

I do need your Email address please.
  13. television

I do have the seat cable adjustment details if anyone wants them.
  14. television

P208027 Temperature sensor

P2080 G3/10 (right O2 sensor,before CAT,cylinder 4-6) aging,used too long (P0133) P2080 G3/3 (Left O2 sensor,before TWC[KAT]) Aging,period too long (P0153)
  15. television

Yes it does seem as though the seat back is influencing this problem.
  16. television

I have sent it, you just need the last bit on how to set the cable.
  17. television

I have that information if you would like it :D:D
  18. television

This is how the dealer can cheat

This bill is for a new door N69/2 door ECU, it did not fix the fault but no important right now. The actual fault was in the wire connecting the window motor to the ECU. I removed the door card as the window worked sometimes, they did not remove or replace the door film, they tore a 7"...
  19. television

Boot leaks 230 update.

I have no record of this seal and no one so far has replaced it, not the front one either as you can adjust the front one. They are incredibly expensive things to change.
  20. television

Boot leaks 230 update.

Will a kind moderator please put the above post under my post in the DIY update section. Thank you.
Top Bottom