Search results

1. M

SLK55 Vid!

Great looking car, I enjoyed the video and am looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with it. I thought it was interesting when you mentioned that it was the same engine that's in the 63 AMG but without the turbos, when you said about making more horsepower are you going to remap...
  2. M

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Passed the MOT today, no advisories. I look forward to another happy year of motoring in my Mercedes. :)
  3. M

W208 BAS ESP light on when brake is applied.

Is it a brake light switch that I should ask my local Mercedes dealership for? I didn't even know that there was anything that moved or could stick on a brake light switch, I was under the impression that it was just a electrical switch. Edit, after watching a video on YouTube, I see there is...
  4. M

Update and conclusion. I didn't want to drive the car whilst I knew that there was a fault with it, so it had been sitting in my garage, yesterday I had started it up while it was in the garage so I could check if the brake lights were working, the brake lights were not working at all. I took...
  5. M

Thanks for the replies! I phoned the garage who does my MOT and has cleared a SRS warning light in the past for me, they said that the earliest they can scan it for codes is Thursday. Once the garage has looked at it on Thursday I will let you know what the cause of it is, hopefully it is...
  6. M

Hi everyone, I was hoping someone can help with this problem please? After ten years of never having a problem with my W208 CLK 230 komp convertible (except a flat battery once) it suddenly developed a fault today when I was out driving in the middle of nowhere. When I was driving along it...
  7. M

Thoughts on potential purchase, CLK 63 AMG

Thanks very much to everyone that replied, it's definitely given me food for thought. I'm going to have to give the dealer a call and get some answers to the questions I have, if he seems reasonable I'll have to arrange to go and view it in person which couldn't have come at a worse time...
  8. M

Thanks very much to everyone that took time to reply with some very helpful comments. As mentioned above I'm aware that the main weak points with this particular model can be- The air conditioning system, a clicking sound behind the dashboard. Rust in the rear subframe. The headbolts in the...
  9. M

I've been looking for a second Mercedes for a while and I would like AMG, I want another convertible so I've narrowed down my options to a R230 SL 55 or a W209 CLK 55 / 63. This had been on sale then wasn't for a while then reappeared for £15,990 and has now been reduced to £14,990...
  10. M

Any F1 fans

Interestingly they talk about upgrades and that there will be a strong development path with the new cars, because I've heard Mercedes might turn up to the next test session or the first race with a substantially different car to the version of the W13 that they have already tested in Barcelona...
  11. M

Any F1 fans

The new car looks and sounds great, it's good to see Lewis back behind the wheel.
  12. M

Any F1 fans

A short video about the new engine and the new E10 fuel being used this year.
  13. M

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Took it for its MOT today, it passed! This is the eighth year in a row it passed with no advisories, I must take really good care of my car or I'm extremely lucky, or both. ;)
  14. M

Any F1 fans

The Mercedes W13 will be revealed on 18/2/22, I can't wait!
Top Bottom