Search results

1. A

Stolen Petrol Advice

That is terrible, pardon my ignorance but what do they do with stolen cat converters? Where are they used, is there an industry in UK or europe that is thriving on stolen converters?
  2. A

Limp home mode when accelerating. W211 E270 Cdi 2004

I had the same symptoms couple of years ago and it turn out the actuator on turbo was sticking (as described by trampo88 above). I would suggest that you plug it to Star to read out the fault code and take it from there. It could be many things and you'll keep guessing until you put it on Star.
  3. A

Best option for iPhone integration with W211 (2004) currently has Audio 20 with cd multi-changer no pre-wired or installed telephony

Hello, If you have iphone why you do you want to take android route? I would suggest that you take a look at some units with apple carplay (alpine has a few with ilx series, they are expensive but if you have the budget), it should serve the purpose. Whatever unit you chose make sure that it has...
  4. A

W211 blue smoke after idle

Blue smoke issue has been sorted after changing all 6 injectors?
  5. A

Brake fluid change

Can this procedure be applied to SBC pump as well?
  6. A

Hard Work Starting 2003 E 270cdi

So can you confirm if changing CPS fixed your issue?
  7. A

Service Brake

Please share the solution that fixed Can you please share the solution that fixed the warning in your case? Thanks
  8. A

Blue Smoke on Startup 320 CDI 2001

So would it be a good idea to put car on idle for 2-3 minutes before shutdown?
  9. A

W211 Brake fluid

There you go. See attached.
  10. A

W211 Power Steering

Should I leave the red fluid in it without any harm to the rack or pump?
  11. A

W203 270 CDI smoke and limp mode riddle

Happened to me once and it was giving an error code of low boost or something and the car was going into limp mode with CEL. Turned out to be blocked cat once decat it is working fine.
  12. A

W211 Power Steering

Hi, My car's power steering was great until a mechanic while working in engine bay broke the PS reservoir couple of years ago. I recall there was red colored PS fluid in it. The mechanic put the new reservoir free of charge and put Feb brake fluid (green color in it). The steering was really...
  13. A

Engine Mounts

Thanks Guys for your replies and thoughts. The road conditions aren't great but I try to drive with care wherever I can. Reading your posts, it seems to be a common issue so I'll try Lemforder mounts for a change as they'll be cheaper then MB ones and report back. I changed Transmission mount...
  14. A

Engine Mounts

Hi, I changed engine mounts with MB OE ones 3 years ago and have driven 50k (km) since then. The mechanic highlighted that they are due for change. Is it normal wear or should I try some other brand's mounts this time around. Thanks in advance.
  15. A

E270 2002 Power Steering Fix Cost

Can you share the model or make of the pump? Did you buy it with pulley? can you share the cost of pump. Thanks
  16. A

Best tyres for W211 E-class

I have the same car as yours, I had put Micheline Primacy on it in 2016 and after driving 50,000 km, I went for Goodyear Efficient grip. I am happy with the purchase especially the grip on wet roads was better than Michellin.
  17. A

Good make of diesel filter

A lot depends on the quality of diesel as well including sulphur content in diesel. In my area the diesel has high sulphur content so I change the fuel filter even before 2 year interval.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom