Search results

1. J

Dashboard warning

Morning! Been a while since my 350sl has played up, but I have no idea what is going on with the dash warning lights This came up a few days ago and I can’t fathom what it’s to do with as it just looks like a squiggle! so can one of you very clever people please tell me what it means Thank you
  2. J

350sl 2005 dashboard issues

Yeah I thought fuses myself as everything else is working fine including the heated seats Thank you I will try to find them!
  3. J

350sl 2005 dashboard issues

Battery was quite low after being unused during the current lockdown but got her fired up. Took her out for a 20 mile blast but the radio/phone/Nav display screen isn’t working. I’m obviously not at all technical so please make it as simple as speaking to a 5 year old Thank you
  4. J

Indicator issues on 2005 350sl

So mr blobcat Can you tell me where to find the indicator bulb please? I hope it’s not behind one of those panels that it is impossible to remove without snapping either my nails or the panel things hat hold it in a vicelike grip
  5. J

That is what it said on my dashboard. ‍♀️
  6. J

Omg well at least I have a spare I can’t find another bulb tho ‍♀️
  7. J

Ooooh dear Well.... I took the bulb out. Do you think I took the wrong one out? That would account it not working still ‍♀️
  8. J

I had an dashboard notification that my left turn signal was not functioning and it was using I think my dip beam as an alternative. So, I go to my dealer to ask for a replacement bulb unit £125!!! Fitted it and it’s still not working That is the full extent of my abilities do before I book it...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom