Search results

1. slchesterfield

Auto transmission problems

Hi, just an update.....I've decided to sell the car and infact I sold yesterday for £2000 described with the aforesaid faults. The buyer seems to thimg it's the rear axle that is faulty?I have now bought a Mercedes A160 diesel auto on a 2004 plate which runs great! for £800!!!! Thanks for all...
  2. slchesterfield

Update today 22nd Jan 2020. Antil judder has arrived through the post and will be putting in at the weekend, However, going to work in the car yesterday the judder and vibration is somewhat more intense, even when the transmission is 'engine braking' and coming to a halt. I feel something is...
  3. slchesterfield

Yes that's the symptoms Thnaks for your reply
  4. slchesterfield

Thanks, the garage told me they changed all so i have to trust them somewhat. I have purchased a tube of Mr tranny anto judder and will apply at the weekend
  5. slchesterfield

Thanks for all the help and replies to my original posting. The garage eventually changed the ATF, filter and gasket + labour etc. and the bill was £200 all in. Not sure if that was cheap or not! but I wanted to try rather than go down the transmission replacement route. The next day after...
  6. slchesterfield

Hi All, hope someone can give me advice here. I have a Mercedes E class 2008 Auto CDI I bought this reasonably cheap from a dealer as it has nearly 190k on the clock and paid under 2k for the car with afull MOT etc. However, the dealer told me of several things that would need attention...

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom