Search results

1. CiganoBoxer

G Waggon Advise please .

Could you post a link to the site where I can do that with the vin ? cheers mate .
  2. CiganoBoxer

G Waggon Advise please .

thanks what im trying to find out , I have the reg plate ...would the vin be better ?
  3. CiganoBoxer

G Waggon Advise please .

if you think its just about that then mistaken ,its all bout exclusivity, rarity, class, status, and prestigious reputation, and devaluation nothing really holds its value like one ,plus their built like no other merc on the road today> my father owned a few throughout the 1990s and they was so...
  4. CiganoBoxer

G Waggon Advise please .

This isn't just the tuning box, this has the full Brabus D6s tuning package with babus chip/brabus quad exhaust /brabus mono block alloys/brabus carbon full body kit/ babus grear knob and glove box decals etc After doing some digging from what I have found out ,unlike ythe tuning chip,the full...
  5. CiganoBoxer

G Waggon Advise please .

Hi guys im thinking about buying a post 2013 G350d ,but ive spotted a 2013 G350d Brabus D6s factory conversion ,can anyone help me with info on this car , cant seem to find anything about it , all I know its factory brabus d6s ,its bit more than I wanted to spend by 12-4k so was wonder if its...
  6. CiganoBoxer

C350e anygood ?

Hi guys , thinking about buying a 2017 C350e Estate for my wife ,anybody have this car ? Interested to know what they go/drive like, bhp,MPG etc Anybody any info thanks .:)
Top Bottom