Search results

1. B

Engine bay fire - My 2002 ML 270

As per the title, My ML has just been written off due to a fire destroying the engine bay. We were travelling up the M6 with the caravan on the back when the other couple we were travelling with phoned us to say the could see steam coming out from the side of the car. Luckily we were just...
  2. B

2002 ML270 Key re-sync

Hi again. Well today I replaced my key fob case with a shiny new one. I took the battery cover off, opened the case, took my board and chip out, placed everything into the new case and fastened it all back together. Pressed the unlock button and nothing. so searched how to re-sync the remote...
  3. B

ML270 2002 Mirror indicators not working

As the title, Ive noticed that my indicators dont work on the mirrors. Also they don't fold in when I press the button. I've looked at replacement light units on ebay and I'm Shocked at the price of them! Am I really looking at between £60 & £90 (each) for them? Seems a lot for what they...
  4. B

Anyone Local to Wigan area with STAR?

Hi, is there anyone local to me (Wigan / Ashton in Makerfield) who could nip over with their Star equip and remove the codes from my Gearbox ecu? I replaced my gearbox and Torque Converter as my old box & TC had no drive. Further reading on here suggests I need to have the codes that will...
  5. B

ML270 2002 Autobox issues

Hi everyone, I have bought an ML270 knowing it won't (or rarely will) select any gear. I understand the problems with the multiplug seals and also the conductor plate and will be replacing them in due course (Yes I have ATF leaking quite badly) But... I am considering putting a second hand box...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom