Search results

1. Robbierob

E10 Fuel

I was just about to ask a similar question, since using E10 my Nox sensor has failed on a car that's only 5 years old either less than 50k on the clock, us there something in the fuel that is shortening the life of the sensor, MB want 396 +VAT + Fitting, wanted yo check here to see if anyone...
  2. Robbierob

Just got my renewal through

Just got my Renewal through from Direct Line and they wanted to increase my policy by 261,00 thats almost half again feom my CL203, so you can imagine where I told them to put their insurance..... 761,00 now down to 403,00 by moving to SAGA insurance looks like the big boys are still punishing...
  3. Robbierob

Apple Carplay in 2018 C Class??

Very frustrating, I have not long changed my CL203 on an 04 plate where I upgraded all of the audio to a touch screen Pioneer system that included Apple Car play and Android, I find the Audio 20 very frustrating and the navigation system not the best, I have been looking at these bigger screens...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom