Search results

1. T

Worth sorting out bodywork etc before sale?

Well its gone in today to be sorted. Quote was £600 and had a chat to the local servicing garage who reckoned it was worth it. Going to then put it up on autotrader and probably ebay as well for £8.5k. I'm looking forward to the multiple 'best price mate' messages already!
  2. T

Hi!

Not sure. Never sure I loved the car. Superb at what I needed it for but never truly warmed to it. Got it mapped a year into ownership but to be honest just chilled out driving wise shortly after so feel like it was wasted money!
  3. T

That’s more than I thought. No pan roof but good leather, memory seats etc and a set of winter alloys/wheels with detachable tow bar (that I’ve only used for a bike rack)
  4. T

Hi!

Hi everyone, Just saying hi 3.5 years into Merc ownership just as I'm getting out of it! E class estate to van move.... certainly going to be a bit different
  5. T

Thanks Blobcat - yes I think overall (providing cost not ridiculous) its probably worth doing. It needs a good clean for sure. I hope there are buyers out there - I was attracted to it so hopefully others will be to.
  6. T

Hi all, Interested in opinions. Selling my GAD remapped S212 E350cdi shortly. Been a great family car but we are getting a camper van. Its got some superficial scratches, dents, alloy scuffs - I'm going to take it to a good local body shop next week but probably going to be a few 100 to...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom