Search results

1. N

Advice pre purchase - Mercedes owners

The Mercedes Benz is not what it used to be as far as reliability. More problems with the Mercedes than with any other vehicle I have purchased in 50 years. Had I know all the cheap s--t they installed in the 2014 model I bought I would have gone to a different car. Biggest gripe is the Garmen...
  2. N

Small bit of detailing...

General framework of my detailing Wax = 1 month Sealant = 6 months Coatings = 1 year up to 2 years These are just rough timelines. Some are longer and some are shorter.
  3. N

Mercedes VIN Decoder - How to do it yourself

Does anyone know of a free working VIN decoder? It appears most either don't work at all or inconsistent as if they have a limit to the number of search queries.
  4. N

VIN decoder?

Does anyone know of a free working VIN decoder? It appears most either don't work at all or inconsistent as if they have a limit to the number of search queries.
  5. N

An Easy Ceramic Coat for the DIY'er ? CG Hyper Slick

I was going to be deciding between Cquartz, Gtechniq, and the new DPC Shield personally. Haven't used any, but they all seem to get good reviews and I like Scott's videos sometimes which is why I'm considering Shield.
  6. N

Paintless dent removal

On the same boat here. I've got some minor hail damage on my truck a week or so ago. Finally got around to washing it today to see how bad the damage was. There are probably about 8 dents in the hood (about 1-2 that are deep) that could use work and a couple on the front fender.
  7. N

Ceramic coating, is it worth it?

Did mine glass coat last month, the beading is superb and cleaning is far easier. Definitely worth it
  8. N

Ceramic coating, is it worth it?

Did mine glass coat last month, the beading is superb and cleaning is far easier. Definitely worth it

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom