Search results

1. J

W208 Cabriolet Bow lock Actuator Failed

Hi TJU Yay!!! its done and it worked too! I had an idea from your last post regarding it not working for you first time. What I did was 1.Topped up the resovoir 2 With the fluid release screw still open put the hood back in the open position manually locked it off then manually closed it...
  2. J

opps just a thought is the bulk head with all those screws in strutural as I was thinking of altering it to make future access easier.
  3. J

Hello again TJU sorry to pester you Well I have got a new part from the local dealer and a bottle of fluid.So...tomorrow weather permitting is the day of reckoning. Once you had fitted the part did you put the roof back in place manually and then start the opening procedure from scratch so to...
  4. J

Fitting multi changer

Hi Dave I don't know if you are looking at fitting a Mercedes unit or an after market unit . I am not sure the Mercedes equipment has great Longevity. My W208 CD changer failed after being on I got a static crackle and then the head unit says no CD. I got a replacement Cd Changer from a...
  5. J

Thank you so much, the PDF is brilliant very informative. I have already got the boot lining out and the bulkhead removed, been there before looking for the yaw sensor, so that was quite straight forward. so I am kind of ready to do the job, my local dealer has the part in stock. Also waiting...
  6. J

Fitting multi changer

Hi Dave I have a W208 Cabriolet with a Cd Changer in the Boot. It is located on the Drivers side in the well beside the Battery.There is a wiring loom of three wires and a pair of orange fibre optic cables too, I know that the fibre optics run up around the back of the battery, then through...
  7. J

Hi I was putting my Roof down the other day when it stooped just before locking the rear portion down to the roof cover . I found a nice pool of hydraulic fluid on the boot lid, further investigation took me to the Bowlock actuator part A129800672 which seems to have burst its Seals. Has...
  8. J

W208 Audio 10 with 6 CD Changer

Yes I removed the Fiber optic from the car in the scrap yard and have had that plugged in the the heads and the Changers just running it outside the car ....which means the only thing I havent looked at is the power cable to the CD changer. I need to find out what does what on that plug and...
  9. J

Hi Hustler Thanks for your reply.. I did think that but what are the chances I have interchanged everything and using a fiber cable direct from the dash to the boot. Exactly the same problem!
  10. J

Hi is there any one out there that can help!! My Audio 10 system was working Fine then out of the Blue while playing a CD it gave out a sort of static crackle and then displayed NO CD. Turning it off and on got it back working for a few minutes and then the same happened The radio is fine...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom