Search results

1. B

AdBlue warning light/reset fault W166

Has anyone ever done the Adblue bypass. I'm having issues with the Adblue. It has been topped off, but I'm still receiving the notification to check the system at start up, and the check engine light is on, and I have a limited amount of starts left. I scanned and got codes suggesting the...
  2. B

turbo intercooler replacement

It's a straight 6. The first time I removed the passenger side wheel, wheel well, and the electric fan, and the under covers. The second time, I only removed the under covers. It was not too bad. I could pry the very bottom of the bumper cover outward with enough room to drop the intercooler...
  3. B

That is strange being that I just did it on my E320CDI, 2 times...
  4. B

JB weld held up great, long enough for my new intercooler to arrive. Now that I am familiar with the clips and process, it only took me about 30 minutes to remove the damaged intercooler, and replace it with the new one. It is such good feeling when the car doesn't have a warning light flashing...
  5. B

Got the intercooler out last night. Not easy, but not too bad. Helped knowing that removing the bumper cover was not needed. When I pulled it out, there was a 7" long crack on the top of it. Weird place to crack, but I do recall my son bumping a car a while back. no obvious damage on the...
  6. B

Optical illusion I guess. No wheels and angle. I'm going to try and remove it this evening. Hope it is as easy as the video shows. Thanks again for sending.
  7. B

I did see the video, thank you. It is clear that the bumper needs to be removed. Thanks for the reply.
  8. B

Actually, it appears to be the plastic housing on the end of the radiator. I could put my hand on it and feel exactly where it is cracked. I'll confirm once I get the darn thing off. Looks like I probably need to pull the bumpber cover to access it well enough to remove. I might be able to pull...
  9. B

I have a turbo intercooler that is leaking. I verified it is not the hose. I'm not sure of the best way to get the dang thing out. I've removed the wheel well, bottom dust covers, electric fan, and it seems that the best way to acces the cooler is removing the bumper cover? I don't know how the...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom