Search results

1. Jonathan Schofield

SL350 R230 Door Mirror Repeater Light

Yes, the setting is for it to fold every time the car is locked. Same on my other Merc too. So is it easy to check this? I have some time on my hands at the moment. :)
  2. Jonathan Schofield

That's a good question! I am only going on what the garage have told me and they are quite good. However they did say that it is a regular Mercedes fault in their experience. Is there a fairly simple way to check? I'm not too bad at taking things apart, putting them back together is a...
  3. Jonathan Schofield

My wife's R230 SL350 has failed the MOT due to a non working repeater light in the offside door mirror. Guess what! Can't get one anywhere and with most of the dealers closed due to this Covid-19 thingy I am unable to source one. The garage says the colour is immaterial as we only need the...
  4. Jonathan Schofield

C63 pump noise?

It's a long story but essentially I needed to move quite quickly (tax bill due!) and the BM was available there and then on a very cheap PCP... It could be one of those cheap fumbles that one soon regrets.
  5. Jonathan Schofield

C63 pump noise?

It's my sad duty to report that I have parted with my much lamented C63 Estate. 93,000 miles and in wonderful, no expense spared, fettle. I had a little trouble selling her, and eventually parted with some considerable financial loss. However the facts are that with my work I was putting in...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom