Search results

1. N

Do i have sports brakes or not?

It's pads im after. Does my vehicle appear to be equipped with sports brakes? Thanks
  2. N

Hi LostKiwi i have downloaded a couple but cant find what brakes i have. Maybe you have a better decoder? My vin is WDD2050042R030389
  3. N

Sorry tired and used auto correct didn't realise the spelling error. I want to order from ecp as they have 50% off at the moment. My disks are big a just dont know if there sports pads or not.
  4. N

Hi sorry if this is a silly question but i have a 2014 c220 sport. (W205) the time has come to replace my front pads. My question is because my model is a c220 sport do i automatically have the sports breaks? Thanks in advance.
  5. N

P2138 Throttle/Pedal Pos Sensor/Switch D/E Voltage Correlation

Do you have a link to the tips document? Since the ecu reset I've not had the warning come back on but I accept something ain't right. I'll replace the accelerator and see what the readings are.
  6. N

Would you say the pedal is certainly the problem based on those readings with the engine turned off? What's the other likely causes? Tps? And pedal fir what they cost I can just repalce both. If there no chance if could be something else. What would you suggest cleaning the connectors with...
  7. N

the image below is what it was showing before I even turned the engine on now that cant be right?
  8. N

Thanks for that I'll repalce the pedal assembly easy enough fix. Any idea were I can get one from? And how much I'm looking at to buy one? Thanks.
  9. N

Can anyone else expand on this? Is this not normal?
  10. N

After resetting my ecu and clearing the codes it's not come back on I'm hoping this has fixed it. I'll keep you posted.
  11. N

Oh jeez looks like it's gone over my head lol So I have done an ecu reset not sure if this has worked yet as not been out in the car. I was thinking if this doesn't work to replace the throttle pressure sensor? As my research suggests this is 99.9% the problem.
  12. N

Would you suggest a new throttle pressure sensor fitting?
  13. N

Hi all again! Driving home from work and got the dreaded engine management light. Followed my messages that my collision prevention assist plus not working. Car went into limp mode even worse limb mode then I've experienced before. I plugged it in and got P2138 Throttle/Pedal Pos...
  14. N

Dpf blocked.

*update* My light come back on after I left MB Tech yesterday fia to say I wasnt happy but I contacted them and they took it back in this morning another sensor later and it's fixed. Thel night come back on and was showing PO299 so needed a vacuum transducer sensor. Although this code come on...
  15. N

Dpf blocked.

Yes I was expecting around £200 but they asked for £320. It was MB tech in warrington. So I've got my car back and my engine light has come back on again despite them saying they fixed it I'm fuming. The code is PO299 one of the codes that was coming on prior to me taking it to them.
  16. N

Dpf blocked.

He never said anything about an ECU update just that they need to tell the car to do a regen. They basically wants £330 to replace a pressure sensor and to tell the car to do a force regen.
  17. N

Dpf blocked.

Hi my car is currently in MB Tech in warrington. They have told me it's a faulty pressure sensor fine ok I'll pay for it get sorted but they want an extra £200 to do a force regen which I think is daylight robbery. If I get then to replace sensor clear codes and I take the car will it regen...
  18. N

Dpf blocked.

Ok so I may have made things worse. I've rest the engine light will this come back on if there still a problem or will I only know now if there is still a problem when it blocks all together? Can anyone reccomend a local indie with star I live in west Lancashire and an idea how much it will...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom