Search results

1. K

Importing R107 from the US

Appreciate your reply, but I was hoping for some info specifically to question. Thanks
  2. K

R107

Has anyone ever imported an R107 from the US? I am looking for some help on what is needed for MoT? Are the twin headlights adjustable for UK road use? Also can the rear fog light be switched from left to right?
  3. K

Importing R107 from the US

Has anyone ever imported an R107 from the US? I am looking for some help on what is needed for MoT? Are the twin headlights adjustable for UK road use? Also can the rear fog light be switched from left to right?
  4. K

ABS Light staying on R107 280 SL

After many hours of searching, I finally managed to locate the ovp. It’s actually located at the back back of glove box right behind the battery wall. It gets a direct feed from battery. I picked up a new 10amp fuse and it solved the problem. Thanks for all your help. Next job broken aerial lol
  5. K

would it be possible for abs related ovp to be located somewhere else other than the usual behind the kick board under steering wheel (rhd)? I am not currently able to locate it. From what I remember with other Sls it should have a red headed fuse attached to it?
  6. K

Stays on after starting. I checked sensors they’re ok
  7. K

My ABS light stays one while driving. I am told its a common issue. The actual light was removed when I bought the car assuming for passing the MOT. My mechanic who is sadly retired and no longer, fixed it 2 years ago, but the problem came back. I had alternator issue last month in case that is...
  8. K

Engine bay cleaning R107 (280 SL)

Thanks for all the help and reply, I know my question was obvious, and there many videos online, but most of the engines cleaned online are modern new cars with proper insulation around electrical components. Mine is 1985 and was not sure what electrical parts I should cover, but most important...
  9. K

Engine bay cleaning R107 (280 SL)

hi, is there any videos out there showing how to clean the engine bay, but most importantly best product and tools to use please?

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom