Search results

1. D

W204 suspension parts

yeah it could be the shocks but I thought unlikely given the mileage, the springs look ok and steering seems fine. Also at the last MOT there was an advisory of wear to the near side lower control arm and I have checked this with a bar and it is knocking slightly. Have now bought new lower...
  2. D

W204 suspension parts

Ok thanks that’s really good to know as I had wondered if they were trustworthy etc
  3. D

W204 suspension parts

They have on my Ford
  4. D

W204 suspension parts

Thanks all - yeah think I am going to go for Lemforder as can get the control arm for £96 I suspect the others may need doing as well as the ride is terrible - really loud bangs when going over certain types of road surface and pot holes at low speeds - seems fine over 30mph! car has been...
  5. D

W204 suspension parts

Thanks - rang them and the control arm is £190 inc forum discount which is £20 more than I was quoted from MB Grimsby. Aftermarket Lemforder are under £100. also the original merc ones have only lasted 50,000 miles so not as bothered now about using original merc parts
  6. D

W204 suspension parts

Hi where do you all buy parts from online? Am after suspension arms and drop links but Euro Car parts don’t stock all in Lemforder (only odd ones in stock) and same at GSF. Merc OEM are still too expensive even with the forum discount which are decent brands other than Lemforder please - have...
  7. D

Which colour for alloy refurb?

Cheers for that - was just looking at them but wondered if they would be poor quality
  8. D

Yeah that’s my worry - what colour are they?
  9. D

Does anyone know the part number for the silver 75mm diameter center caps? Also where to buy them from please Thanks
  10. D

Hi all I have a 2008 C200k in silver with the AMG styling pack on. It has the original 17” six double spoke wheels in diamond cut finish that are in a right state as lacquer peeling off/milky etc. Have decided to get all 4 refurbed with a powder coat finish and just wondered what colour I...
  11. D

W204 C200k front suspension issue

Thanks - any idea how I can find out the MB part numbers for the struts and springs?
  12. D

W204 C200k front suspension issue

Hi all Just bought a c class c200k 1.8 petrol 2008 off my dad - he had the car from new and has only done just over 50k miles - car has been very well looked after. I have noticed a quite loud noise from the front suspension when going over certain types of uneven road/speed bumps at low speeds...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom