1. Dean Fletcher

Back in an AMG

Hello and welcome
  2. Dean Fletcher

C207 E400 Recurring EML

Cheap but effective Autel AP200
  3. Dean Fletcher

C207 E400 Recurring EML

Isn’t it a separate battery for the stop start my 2014 E400 has an auxiliary battery in the boot
  4. Dean Fletcher

hello everyone

Hello and welcome
  5. Dean Fletcher

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Took the car last night the Penrith body repairs only to find this morning I’d brought both keys with me to Kendal :eek::eek: luckily our delivery driver was going up to Penrith so he’s dropping it in, don’t fancy another 90 min round trip to get the key up there
  6. Dean Fletcher

Sounds like a plan, lovely area down there. I did a mock journey to work today from the new house knocks 17 minutes off the journey
  7. Dean Fletcher

new to owning mercedes

hello and welcome
  8. Dean Fletcher

just took my car into penrith body repairs been waiting 3 months to get it fixed after that knobhead crashed into it pi$$ed up.
  9. Dean Fletcher

Cheers Steve, current house is up side down but getting there now. you staying in the same area and congrats
  10. Dean Fletcher

Introduce myself

Hello and welcome
  11. Dean Fletcher

Just gave the 400 a hoover, polish and wax up ready for the house move next week. Got to move to a new house with a clean car and something for the curtain twitchers to look at.
  12. Dean Fletcher

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

make in 1 model in none
  13. Dean Fletcher

Thought on rear light tints?

Errrrm that’s an Audi different class my friend
  14. Dean Fletcher

Any ideas?

Wouldn’t have a clue :D:D:D I’ll have the check the vin
  15. Dean Fletcher

New here

Hello and welcome
  16. Dean Fletcher

New to here!

Hello and welcome

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom