Search results

1. E

Hello everyone, my roof problem ,i need help

Will do eighty ,when I get a chance ,due to work
  2. E

Thanks for the info, I will have to keep trying things, the car was last on the road in 2009, so possible that all the sensors are sticky ,.
  3. E

Thanks for your reply, yes plenty of oil in pump, done the Windows,engine both on and off, I done the flash codes. Port 10 for the soft top is showing code 20 + 24 Port 7 roll bar is showing 1 flash ,which is clear of faults. I thumped the floor under the rear seats and the roll bar deployed...
  4. E

91so 500, I have cleared all the faults, but when I try to operate the roof the Windows drop as normal,but nothing else happens, the pump is working. I had to drop the roll bar manually. Roll bar not moving either. Any help appreciated.
  5. E

My new project sl 500

Lost kiwi, I will see about getting them fuses, see if it works.
  6. E

My new project sl 500

The only damage to the loom ,was done by rats, but that's sorted now
  7. E

My new project sl 500

Hi folks, my new project car was sitting from 2009 , I put a new battery in ,straight away the passenger side indicators flash constantly, and the drivers side stays on all the time(not flashing) I have replaced all the bullet fuses, things are starting to work again (wipers ect), the n10 delay...
  8. E

129 wiring problems

Hi all, what years did these cars have the dodgy wiring looms, and what is the fix, (cost) any information would be appreciated, thanks
  9. E

129 roof problems

That's very helpful my friend, I will print them out and keep them, I will need to get my mechanic to check these.
  10. E

129 roof problems

Do you know what switch it is, or where it is.
  11. E

129 roof problems

Yes mate, it operates fine on both buttons, it's just the roof won't lift out of the back compartment. I'm thinking one of the micro switches, after the rear cover lifts.
  12. E

129 roof problems

Hi, this is an ongoing project, I have the soft top sort of working. With the roof down, if I push the button to close it the windows, roll bar all operate, then the rear compartment opens fine, But the main roof does not move, if I lift it up manually and bring the rear window part up vertical...
  13. E

Strange problem with 129sl, 1991

OK mate, I will try this for a while and see how things go, thanks for your help, it's good to have a second opinion. Keep safe
  14. E

So do you think that it will be OK to just leave it as it is (disconnected) the steering seems to be working fine.
  15. E

Sorry mate, yes I have that switch you posted also one beside the switch for turning the lights on, think on my last 129 this raises the front. Vin wdb1290662f014751
  16. E

Just found out, the valve I'm talking about is for self levelling suspension, but previous owner has done away with it, and fitted sachs shocks, so I shouldn't need to use this system, Am I correct.
  17. E

No mate, I will get pics tomorrow and my wife will put them on for me.
  18. E

Wouldn't know how to put on pics, lol Just about my limits here now.
  19. E

Today, s update. Took the car back to the mechanic (mate) found out its wasn't the fuel pump sqeeling, there's a type of valve on the front +rear anti roll bars, like a hight adjustment thing, and the rear one was pressurising the steel pipes that run up below the driver side, also the pump at...
  20. E

Will have a look at it tomorrow, spend the day checking everything and let you know how it goes

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom