Search results

1. N

ML350 - Fault Code -102100

I can confirm after getting mine mapped again it's been ok , same ECU is used on different models it might not have the exact software for your varient, my advice take it to a reputable tuner like GAD
  2. N

NTG 4.5 Traffic warning suddenly in Japanese :/

Language is def UK , original headunit etc , I tried to repeat the issue and get a photo but now seems to have disappeared , I will keep an eye on it and see if it happens again Ive noticed it twice now I think
  3. N

I'm wondering if this could be the beginnings of a HDD failure? , the only other thing that I have done lately is upgrade my xentry passthru to 12/2020 version , but I wouldn't have expected that to alter anything in the car by itself @Alfie have you ever seen this? Regards Nick
  4. N

Morning All suddenly noticed this morning that sometimes my initial warning about traffic is displayed in Japanese , anybody else seen this before? , not my image but this is the screen which im on about. Regards
  5. N

Eco mode issues

My 2011 C350 did this last year , ended up being the main battery , I charged both batteries and it was better but only for a few days, in the end I purchased a Halfords battery using a trade-card for about £120 , Halfords batteries are re-badged Yuasa batteries and have a decent warranty 3 or 5...
  6. N

Map was 100% the problem, my car never had the adblue system as it's a c class, just get someone who is good to remap again and you should fix the problem, GAD tuning are highly recommend
  7. N

Mine appears to be fine since the second map was loaded , although I have only done one long trip of about the time it was taking to come on , I would suggest you take it to a reputable tuner and get them to re-map or load the standard map back on and see if it solves your problem , you autel is...
  8. N

For anyone else getting this problem , provided my tuner with the symptoms and error code , he forwarded this info on to his map supplier quantum who immediately knew the problem and sent back an updated map which was re flashed , will have to wait till next long journey to see if resolved ...
  9. N

I'm also having this issue @ 1hr 45 , has anyone gotten to the bottom of it?
  10. N

Mercedes C350 CDI Stage 1 Mapping with DYNO time!!!

Still tempted to get mine done , unfortunately oil cooler seals just eat my remap fund :( and my wheels really need doing!
  11. N

Facelift C350 CDI - Oil Cooler Leaks

Hi all , appologies if this has been covered somewhere as I know in general that the oil cooler seal is a widley discussed topic. my question is , has anybody had any issues with the oil cooler seal leaking on newer models that may or may not have the new seal fitted already. I have a 80k nov...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom