Search results

1. M

Leather Seat Cracking

Hi The drivers seat leather is cracking on my 66 plate. Would the leather be more supple if I had regularly applied leather cleaner?? many thanks, Mark
  2. M

REDEX AdBlue

Thanks folks - I bought some REDEX AdBlue form Toolstation, it was £10 for 10litres. The tank took all of it....
  3. M

REDEX AdBlue

Thanks very much
  4. M

REDEX AdBlue

Hi - Hopefully a quick and easy question, can you use REDEX AdBlue in a Mercedes C220estate 66 plate? Many thanks, Mark
  5. M

Mercedes C220D Estate 66 Plate - Door Opens while driving

So it has happened a couple of times at the point that the automatic lock kicks in, the other doors lock and the back driver one pops open.... but the worse one yet after driving home after a family meal (with 3 kids in the back!!!) doing c 25mph round a roundabout it popped Open. Like you say...
  6. M

Mercedes C220D Estate 66 Plate - Door Opens while driving

Hi - We have a Mercedes C220D Estate on a 66 plate, amazing car yet with one major fault that has developed over the past few months. The driver side back door pops open while driving, with 3 kids in the back this is highly dangerous. After 3 unsuccessful dealership attempts at fixing we are...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom