Search results

1. Graveworm

S73 T AMG

Just saw the 73 badge is coming back to the AMG GT. I hope they do and don't slot it in the E class in equal measure...
  2. Graveworm

AMG MCT Paddles in Comfort Mode

Yes all of these, and you can also knock the column into D again.
  3. Graveworm

What is a good summer tyre for E63

Mine came with the Pirellis which I didn't like and swapped after a couple of months. I replaced them with the Michelins which have been excellent but that's the only 2 I can compare. It seems to be car specific I was happy with the Pirellis on other cars. I use Continentals in winter but if...
  4. Graveworm

Battery Charging

Makes sense but the manual specifically says ONLY use the under the bonnet connections as does this video for some reason - There may be some protection or fuse issues I suppose.
  5. Graveworm

Battery Charging

For mine I thought they said use the terminals under the bonnet and never the battery in the boot. Where I don't have power I use Solar through the OBD port which seems to work fine and has permanent 12V
  6. Graveworm

AMG GTC radiator guards

They are now retro fitting them to the E63 during servicing. No idea if this also applies to the GT.
  7. Graveworm

Cleaning and polishing in the summer

Even an A class is too long to fit under that though ..
  8. Graveworm

Great looking car welcome
  9. Graveworm

Amg Pl Calendar

:( I agree. Like a free local newspaper and very short on content, the last one was the complete opposite.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom