Search results

1. M

Adblue System Fault

Hi the mileage is 195000, car was perfectly fine before the COVID. It’s was parked for nearly 6 months only journeys were to the local supermarket. One of my friends got same issue car was parked for 6 months and now it need new nox sensors. It seems like diesel cars can’t be parked for long.
  2. M

Adblue System Fault

That’s what I thought but apparently they come together. About deleting the Adblue was told it make the car illegal on road. Adblue can only be removed if using car for off road.
  3. M

Adblue System Fault

I been told I can’t get pump separate I need to buy the whole tank that comes with pump.
  4. M

Adblue System Fault

Hi I got 2013 Mercedes E350 had problem with its Nox sensors got them replaced. Got message on dashboard Adblue engine won’t start after 340 miles. Filled Adblue but still got the error. Got it diagnosed and got these error codes local garage told that I need to change Adblue tank. Any ideas...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom