Search results

1. solidamber

Nice car

2. solidamber

W211 front end knocks and bangs over bumps? Help please

OK I thought I would update you on how I got on, I checked the drop links which where OK, my suspicion was either shocks or top mounts, so I ordered a pair of each, the mounts where oem but took a risk on some budget shocks by GH at £98 a pair delivered, I was very impressed with the build...
  3. solidamber

Yes I always called it an antiroll bar but on searches it seems now this is the commom term.
  4. solidamber

So which should I change first? There is no exesive play evident, the noise is only on slightly rough roads, but is annoying to me as the car always drove silky smooth.
  5. solidamber

What about sway bar links? That has come up several times on a Google search.
  6. solidamber

old post I know but did you ever find a cure? .. Mine is doing this.
  7. solidamber

W219 wiper blades off parking position

Ok done.. very tight though.. had to put a puller on it... Cheers
  8. solidamber

Thanks, I'll l let you know how I get on.
  9. solidamber

Android head unit replacement

A few glitches and reboots, had to set time tone as gmt+2 to get the time correct, but generaly pleased a big step up from the MB audio 20
  10. solidamber

It was just plug and play just the multi plug, antena, gps antenna and mike and camera just plug in. I havent got optical.
  11. solidamber

On my w219 the wiper hits the A pillar, how do you remove the arm... There is no center nut that I can see.
  12. solidamber

I've just fitted an erisin to my cls w219 got it from an ebay seller that only sells erisin products, he's in HK but the unit is in stock in the UK, took 2 days to arrive!. Has brought my car bang up to date, sat nav, reverse camera, I've downloaded the waze and tune in app now can listen to...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom