Search results

1. J

W207 Fuel economy not as expected

Have a sniff of your engine bay. You may have some leaky fuel hoses. New air filter just cos it's easy.
  2. J

Mercedes 190E Convertable !

If you look on google images there are pictures of w201 convertibles. To be honest the real w124 convertible is much nicer.
  3. J

Noisy Engine

The w124 is asking for an oil & filter change after a nice long rest.
  4. J

Battery Charger Recommendation

Lidl had a nice looking charger for sale when they had all the motoring stuff in very recently.
  5. J

Back to the fold

Hi Rev, be nice to hear what you think of the R class. I have been looking at them for a while and a new owners persepective would be great to hear.
  6. J

Mercedes 190E Convertable !

I think a few w201 convertibles have been made over the years by coachbuilders. This one is based on an early w201 as it has no hydraulic wiper blade mechanism. Pity they never made an estate w201. Personally i hate the sec front end conversions but the Recario classic seats are amazing (and...
  7. J

C250 cdi remapping

Comfort and huge torque makes for the perfect car.
  8. J

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Thanks Rory, very nice SL. Look forward to your build thread.
  9. J

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

I don't suppose you have any more photos of your car, not seen many sl's in white. Looks amazing.
  10. J

W211 glow plugs

That's interesting, will have a search for some more info. Thanks
  11. J

W211 glow plugs

What is the reasoning behind glow plugs being used after start up?
  12. J

Anyone found their W212 E250 CGI Avantgarde suspension too hard?

Hi, i am guessing the your Toyota was probably riding on 60-80 profile tyres so it is no surprise the Mercedes seems less comfortable on road. Maybe search ebay for some 16 inch wheels with higher profile tyres
  13. J

W124 Diesel vacuum test

This happened to me a while back on my 190d. I had been changing the aux belt and must have knocked the vacuum pipes just above the aux belt shock/ spring area at the front of the engine. To fix i used small zip ties on the vacuum hose connections until the engine shut off correctly again. A...
  14. J

VW woes

Wrong type of electricity.
  15. J

Even Renault now

C’est le voiture de M. Steursky et M. L’eutche, les detectives francaise. Les deux hommes frappe moi dans le tete, avec le baton. C’est vrai!
  16. J

Even Renault now

Check out this badboy... https://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/1760183029.htm/
  17. J

Even Renault now

When i was a child my dad always had Citroens. GS estate, CX estate and then 2 Ciitroen BX's. He never had a problem with them that i can recall but maybe back then Citroens were still real Citroens. Hydro suspension and all. I learnt to drive in a Citroen BX. Loved it.
  18. J

Even Renault now

Hats off to the french though, they buy there own countries products which is the way it should be.
  19. J

Even Renault now

In the early 2000's i had a mate who had a Renault 25 turbo in black with black leather. Absolute flying machine. The French used to make wonderful fast barges.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom