Search results

1. J

E220d AMG Line Edition Premium with COMAND Online

Congratulations on your new car. I have had mine 2years now and absolutely love every minute of it. I have not used the TomTom you mention so not able to compare, but I find the Comand Sat Nav to be very good once you get used to it. The controls can be a little clunky but I use voice...
  2. J

W213 Auto emergency brake

Sensor must have picked up something in front.. animal? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Electrics

Weak batteries, particularly in times when cars are not making long journeys, can be the cause of all kind of weird fun with the sensitive electrics. Test & charge! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

Command screen

Did the same with mine the other day (E Class). Hadn’t driven for a while and even though started car battery obviously discharged. Once fully charged - all okay. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

Depreciation vs Maintenance.

As stated earlier I think - you could lose £30k in depreciation over 3yrs on an XC90 so very similar in actual cost to the user? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

Depreciation vs Maintenance.

I have heard that if you pay off very early it could affect your credit rating? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. J

Dash board message

Yes - get battery on a maintainer. Lots of strange things with low battery, cold weather and limited use! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. J

Wipers Malfunctioning Error Message

2 weeks is plenty of time for even a new battery to be depleted in cold temps and limited long drive use. I would check battery. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. J

Merc Newbie - QI and Me question

I don’t think smartphone integration is required. After the phone reset mine charged okay. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. J

Merc Newbie - QI and Me question

There is a well reported issue re wireless charging of iPhone 12 (happened to me). A hard reset of phone is required then it will charge (quick press up volume, quick press down volume then hold right hand button until apple logo) it won’t affect your data. Re the ME services, as far as I know...
  11. J

E Class 2016 w213 Saloon E220d SE

I have the SE and love the shape and agree about the comfortable ride (although mine is on 18’s) and the full leather seats. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. J

MBUX - Hi Mecedes

I don’t know but you can turn that function off and only activate via steering wheel button. There is an excellent YouTube video on MBUX tips including stopping the kids from activating by shouting hey Mercedes every two minutes! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. J

Command- Media - Question

Also file format is important. Car hardware/software often prefers USB to be formatted as exFAT rather than FAT or FAT 32. It’s a quick thing to try. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. J

New Car Advice

I have E220d (2019) Estate with Premium Plus and it is fantastic. Powerful, silky smooth to drive, great tech and very frugal. Regularly get 55+mpg on long runs. Huge space and better all round that Audi in my opinion. I tried both before ordering and the Merc is definitely more ‘premium’...
  15. J

Apple Carplay in 2018 C Class??

November 2018 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. J

I don’t think so.. I open car play to set up the podcast and start playing then use the Nav or map button to return to MB Nav. I’ve just tried this with both wired and wireless set up of CarPlay. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. J

My model is E Class 220d too. I have CarPlay in other cars and they all function the way I described Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. J

I use CarPlay and MB navigation together! Use CarPlay for music, podcasts etc and then just use Nav or Map buttons to use MB Nav. CarPlay continues in background. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. J

Mercedes Me

I think it needs to be confirmed by a Mercedes Dealer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. J

Tyre Pressure Warning

Reset won’t conceal a problem. If there is a fault it will alarm again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom